plastic tag printing solutions
- All-in-one solutions featuring a card printer, tag-making software, black plastic cards and a white printing ribbon
- Up to three software versions
- A large range of consumables and accessories
Our all-in-one solutions for printing tags on plastic cards yourself
Specially designed to meet the needs of stores, hotels and restaurants, Edikio solutions enable you to easily create price tags, buffet tags and all kinds of aesthetic and practical tags on plastic cards.
All-in-one solutions Edikio offers two ranges of all-in-one solutions for creating and printing attractive tags quickly, efficiently and inexpensively on your premises.
Our packs include:
- A tag printer: single-sided or double-sided printing in either a credit card or long card format
- Software for creating and personalizing tags and plastic cards
- A white printing ribbon and PVC cards which are ideal for use in a food environment.
Dedicated professional software
Each solution includes business software which is available in several different versions to accommodate all needs.
The Edikio Price Tag and Edikio Guest software enables you to personalize your tags yourself with your product information, logo and font.
To simplify creating and printing tags, each version includes:
- pre-designed and fully customizable tag templates geared toward your business,
- A library of more than 200 images
- an exclusive font and
- the ability to import your product information from an MS ExcelTM file directly to the card.
Maximize your investment by making cards for all your needs
In addition to printing price tags and buffet tags, our solutions also enable you to print badges and cards related to your business.
- VIP cards,
- Loyalty cards
- Promotional and gift cards
- Employee badges
- Visitor badges
- Event invitations
- Promotional messages, and much more
A solution complemented by a wide range of accessories
The Edikio product line includes various price tag and buffet tag holders adapted to your business: metal or plastic, narrow or wide, magnetic, to be placed on a surface or inserted in, allowing two cards to be attached, etc.
- metal cylindrical holder
- metal price tag clip
- narrow price tag spike
- wide price tag spike
- magnetic price tag holder
- price tag clip
- price tag stand
- promotional label + mounting clip
Personalized tags which stand out
- Clearly display your product information on an appropriate medium for the situation
- Clear and readable information: provide your customers with all the information they need.
- An authentic and high-quality look thanks to the slate-like appearance of the black tags printed in white.
- Adaptability: the plastic card holder, available in multiple formats and colors, can be adapted to all your display needs.
- Perfectly displayed: Evolis offers a comprehensive line of consumables which are ideal for use in a food environment.
- Multi-purpose: Edikio solutions also allow you to make every type of card imaginable, from employee badges and gift cards to events cards and more.
- Strengthen your brand image Original tags: personalize your tags by adding your logo and the graphic elements you desire.
- A professional look for your displays and buffets: create a sense of harmony and generate customer interest with attractive tags.
- Save time
- Maximized flexibility and timeliness: you print your tags when you need them directly at your establishment and thus benefit from being able to create up-to-date tags in real time.
- Independence: free yourself from set delivery times and minimum order restrictions imposed by your label suppliers.
- Easy to use: the included software allows you to generate personalized labels in minutes, and the card printer can be used as easily as a standard desktop printer.
- Guaranteed to be visible and hygienic
- Ideal dimensions: the credit card format does not obstruct the view of your products. The long card format enables you to add more information to your tags and provide better readability for specific situational needs such as in bakeries.
- Hygienic and resistant: very easy to clean, PVC cards can withstand cold and moisture.
- Compliance with applicable regulations
- To be in compliance with European INCO regulations, stores need to provide all information about their products.
- Restaurants and hotels can make their customers’ lives easier by displaying the ingredients in their products directly on the cards.
Here are some examples of the type of information you should include on your cards based on your business:
- product name,
- price and unit of measurement
- where the meat comes from,
- for fish: the scientific name, production method, fishing area and sub-area, and fishing gear used.